The June stories ordered solely on my personal tastes.
- ‘Ghosts, Cowboys’ by Claire Vaye Watkins
- ‘The Last Thing We Need’ by Claire Vaye Watkins
- ‘The Night Rhonda Ferguson Was Killed’ by Edward P. Jones
- ‘The Ant Of The Self’ by ZZ Packer
- ‘Georgetown Nights’ by Nancy Hale
- ‘In My Next Life’ by Pam Houston
- ‘The Face’ by Virginia Sorensen
- ‘The Weave’ by Charles Johnson
- ‘Road’s End’ by Alexis Smith
- ‘Happy Hour’ by Denis Johnson
- ‘An Orange Line Train To Ballston’ by Edward P. Jones
- ‘The Nevada School Of Acting’ by Judy Troy
- ‘Where Nothing Is Long Ago’ by Virginia Sorensen
- ‘Monroe’s Wedding’ by John Holman
- ‘Island Rodeo Queen’ by Yamile Saied Méndez
- ‘White Girl, Fine Girl’ by Shirley Ann Grau
- ‘Magnificent Desolation’ by Jess Walter
- ‘How To Cure A Cold’ by Mark Twain
As always, join the conversation in the comments section below, on SSMT Facebook or on Twitter @ShortStoryMT.
Subscribe to the Short Story Magic Tricks Monthly Newsletter to get the latest short story news, contests and fun.