The November stories ordered solely on my personal tastes.
- ‘Then We’ll Set It Right’ by Robert Gorham Davis
- ‘Tiny Smiling Daddy’ by Mary Gaitskill
- ‘How Old, How Young’ by John O’Hara
- ‘The Fight’ by Stephen Crane
- ‘The Rain Horse’ by Ted Hughes
- ‘Key To The City’ by Diane Oliver
- ‘Crusader Rabbit’ by Jess Mowry
- ‘His New Mittens’ by Stephen Crane
- ‘Mama’s Missionary Money’ by Chester Himes
- ‘Four Men In A Cave’ by Stephen Crane
- ‘The Snake’ by Stephen Crane
- ‘Celebrations Of Thanksgiving: Cuban Seasonings’ by Ana Menéndez
- ‘Two Blue Birds’ by D.H. Lawrence
- ‘An Experiment In Misery’ by Stephen Crane
- ‘Twilight’ by Wladyslaw Stanislaw Reymont
As always, join the conversation in the comments section below, on SSMT Facebook or on Twitter @ShortStoryMT.
Subscribe to the Short Story Magic Tricks Monthly Newsletter to get the latest short story news, contests and fun.