The April stories ordered solely on my personal tastes.
- ‘Witness For The Prosecution’ by Agatha Christie
- ‘An Error In Chemistry’ by William Faulkner
- ‘The Adventure Of The Norwood Builder’ by Arthur Conan Doyle
- ‘The Little Men’ by Megan Abbott
- ‘The Absence Of Emily’ by Jack Ritchie
- ‘The Case Of The Missing Will’ by Agatha Christie
- ‘The Chocolate Box’ by Agatha Christie
- ‘The Fascinating Problem Of Uncle Meleager’s Will’ by Dorothy Sayers
- ‘The Parker Shotgun’ by Sue Grafton
- ‘The Adventure Of The Cheap Flat’ by Agatha Christie
- ‘Miss Marple Tells A Story’ by Agatha Christie
- ‘The Veiled Lady’ by Agatha Christie
- ‘Billy’s Girl’ by Gordon Jackson
- ‘The Genuine Tabard’ by E.C. Bentley
- ‘The Queer Feet’ by G.K. Chesterton
- ‘The Coin Of Dionysius’ by Ernest Bramah
As always, join the conversation in the comments section below, on SSMT Facebook or on Twitter @ShortStoryMT.
Subscribe to the Short Story Magic Tricks Monthly Newsletter to get the latest short story news, contests and fun.