The March stories ordered solely on my personal tastes.
- ‘Lorry Raja’ by Madhuri Vijay
- ‘The Child’s Return’ by Rabindraneth Tagore
- ‘The Log’ by Guy de Maupassant
- ‘Alyosha The Pot’ by Leo Tolstoy
- ‘A Horse And Two Goats’ by R.K. Narayan
- ‘The Fashion Plate’ by Rhys Davies
- ‘Oysters’ by Anton Chekhov
- ‘The Tryst’ by Ivan Turgenev
- ‘A Russian Beauty’ by Vladimir Nabokov
- ‘Extraordinary Little Cough’ by Dylan Thomas
- ‘Roman Spring’ by Leslie Norris
- ‘The Golden Pony’ by Glyn Jones
- ‘His Excellency’ by Indro Montanelli
- ‘Madame de Luzy’ by Anatole France
- ‘A Small Sacrifice For An Enormous Happiness’ by Jai Chakrabarti
- ‘The State Of Nature’ by Camille Bordas
- ‘The Gentle Libertine’ by Colette
- ‘Love Far From Home’ by Italo Calvino
- ‘Jewellery’ by Alberto Moravia
As always, join the conversation in the comments section below, on SSMT Facebook or on Twitter @ShortStoryMT.
Subscribe to the Short Story Magic Tricks Monthly Newsletter to get the latest short story news, contests and fun.