The July stories ordered solely on my personal tastes.
- ‘The Ugly Duckling’ by Hans Christian Andersen
- ‘Too Early Spring’ by Stephen Vincent Benét
- ‘When We Went To See The End Of The World By Dawnie Morningside, Age 11¼’ by Neil Gaiman
- ‘The Nightingale And The Rose’ by Oscar Wilde
- ‘The Remarkable Rocket’ by Oscar Wilde
- ‘The Devoted Friend’ by Oscar Wilde
- ‘The Moon Child Of Wolfe Creek’ by Jesse Stuart
- ‘The Coming Of The King’ by Laura E. Richards
- ‘The Gray Hare’ by Leo Tolstoy
- ‘The Selfish Giant’ by Oscar Wilde
- ‘The Wish’ by Roald Dahl
- ‘The Happy Prince’ by Oscar Wilde
- ‘Breaking The Pig’ by Etgar Keret
- ‘Lars Farf, Excessively Fearful Father And Husband’ by George Saunders
- ‘The Shirt-Collar’ by Hans Christian Andersen
- ‘How The Camel Got His Hump’ by Rudyard Kipling
- ‘The Mixer II: He Moves In Society’ by P.G. Wodehouse
As always, join the conversation in the comments section below, on SSMT Facebook or on Twitter @ShortStoryMT.
Subscribe to the Short Story Magic Tricks Monthly Newsletter to get the latest short story news, contests and fun.