The February stories ordered solely on my personal tastes.
- ‘Ultima Thule’ by Vladimir Nabokov
- ‘On Seeing The 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning’ by Haruki Murakami
- ‘Silences’ by Helen Elaine Lee
- ‘A Losing Game’ by J.F. Powers
- ‘Someone Has Been Disarranging These Roses’ by Gabriel García Márquez
- ‘City Lovers’ by Nadine Gordimer
- ‘Violets’ by Edna O’Brien
- ‘The Anatomy Of Desire’ by John L’Heureux
- ‘The Actual Thing’ by William Maxwell
- ‘Tennessee’s Partner’ by Bret Harte
- ‘One Friday Morning’ by Langston Hughes
- ‘After Twenty Years’ by O. Henry
- ‘In A House Of Wooden Monkeys’ by Shay Youngblood
- ‘Jerry And Molly And Sam’ by Raymond Carver
- ‘The MYMan Solution’ by Helen Phillips
As always, join the conversation in the comments section below, on SSMT Facebook or on Twitter @ShortStoryMT.
Subscribe to the Short Story Magic Tricks Monthly Newsletter to get the latest short story news, contests and fun.