The March stories ordered solely on my personal tastes.
- ‘The Short Happy Life Of Francis Macomber’ by Ernest Hemingway
- ‘The Wide Net’ by Eudora Welty
- ‘Attracta’ by William Trevor
- ‘Folie À Deux’ by William Trevor
- ‘The Woman Of The House’ by William Trevor
- ‘After The Denim’ by Raymond Carver
- ‘The Midnight Zone’ by Lauren Groff
- ‘Of The Cloth’ by William Trevor
- ‘Probably Shakespeare’ by Jessamyn West
- ‘A Meeting In Middle Age’ by William Trevor
- ‘About Jessie Mae’ by James Purdy
- ‘Filial Sentiments Of A Parricide’ by Marcel Proust
- ‘My Mother’ by Andre Gide
- ‘Fable’ by Charles Yu
- ‘Three Short Moments In A Long Life’ by John L’Heureux
As always, join the conversation in the comments section below, on SSMT Facebook or on Twitter @ShortStoryMT.
Subscribe to the Short Story Magic Tricks Monthly Newsletter to get the latest short story news, contests and fun.