The March stories ordered solely on my personal tastes.
- ‘Ibn-Hakam al-Bokhari, Murdered In His Labyrinth’ by Jorge Luis Borges
- ‘How To Tell Stories To Children’ by Miranda July
- ‘Action Will Be Taken’ by Heinrich Boll
- ‘The Two Kings And The Two Labyrinths’ by Jorge Luis Borges
- ‘The Aleph’ by Jorge Luis Borges
- ‘A Late Encounter With The Enemy’ by Flannery O’Connor
- ‘The Paperhanger’ by William Gay
- ‘Where The Door Is Always Open And The Welcome Mat Is Out’ by Patricia Highsmith
- ‘How To Talk To Girls At Parties’ by Neil Gaiman
- ‘A Subject Of Childhood’ by Grace Paley
- ‘Revenge Of The Lawn’ by Richard Brautigan
- ‘The Man On The Threshold’ by Jorge Luis Borges
- ‘The Wait’ by Jorge Luis Borges
- ‘Good People’ by David Foster Wallace
- ‘Regret’ by Kate Chopin
As always, join the conversation in the comments section below, on SSMT Facebook or on Twitter @ShortStoryMT.
Subscribe to the Short Story Magic Tricks Monthly Newsletter to get the latest short story news, contests and fun.